- Make: Parker
- Model: Victory Mk IV
- Origin: UK
- Dates from (approx): 1948
- Cap Finish: Black with Gold Filled Trim
- Barrel Finish: Black.
- Overall Length: 134mm
- Filling Type: Aluminium Button Filler
- Nib: 14ct gold, Medium Stub, Smooth, Wet
- Inscription: None
The Parker Victory was first introduced in the post war years. This is the Mk IV version produced from around 1948.
This example is an excellent condition with only very minor marks and scratches commensurate with light use. It is finished in Black with gold filled trim to the clip and cap ring. It is fitted with a superb smooth medium stub nib which writes with a wet line.
The pen is fitted with the reliable button filling mechanism (for filling with ink from a bottle.)
Condition: Grade A
- Postage anywhere in the world is free!
- All pens come with a 12 month warranty