- Make: Parker
- Model: Duofold Lucky Curve Lady
- Origin: USA
- Dates from (approx): 1922
- Cap Finish: Red Hard Rubber
- Barrel Finish: Red Hard rubber
- Overall length: 116mm
- Filling Type: Button Filler
- Nib: 14ct gold, Fine.
This is a good working example of the famous Duofold Lucky Curve Fountain pen. It was among the earliest of the Duofold range and dates from around 1922. It is made from Red Hard Rubber and was made in the USA.
This is the Lady version with a gold filled tassie rather than a clip, the plating to the tassie and deep cap ring is in excellent condition, it is quite possible that the cap ring is solid gold as there no wear marks or brassing whatsoever and you would expect some after 90 years!
Both cap and barrel are in excellent condition with only very minor marks and scratches commensurate with age.
The pen is fitted with its original nib and it writes with a superb smooth fine line. The imprint on the barrel is strong and clear.
The pen has been fully serviced and it now works perfectly.
Condition: Grade A
- Postage anywhere in the world is free!
- All pens come with a 12 month warranty